What's new

Any way to stop SPAM? (the physical, non-meat variety) (1 Viewer)

Chazz_S

Supporting Actor
I'm talking about the crap that you get(or maybe just me) everyday in the mailbox in addition to your letters, bills, magazines what have you.

Pennysaver, coupons for every pizza chain plus about two random fast food coupon pages, ads for every supermarket when I only shop at one(and only skim through the ad for that one on rare occasion), val-pack coupon packets, and finally on top of all this crap, I also get a general load of various other crud- auto service ads, shoe store ads, wal-mart, target ads occasionally.

Any way to put a stop to this? It is getting slightly ridiculous. It is an annoyance for me to be sure, and I can only imagine how bogged down the typical USPS vehicle must be from delivering this dreck.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
This Web site's mission is to give you the tools to stop junk. They have extensive topics on Telemarketing, Spam, Junk Mail, Junk Faxes, Data About You, and Web Ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks