Any updates on GI Joe season 2 part 2?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mark Pytel, Apr 11, 2005.

1. Mark Pytel

Mark Pytel Second Unit

Jun 20, 2003
    Mark Pytel
    I am a huge fan of the old cartoons that I grew up with, such as GI Joe, Super Mario Bros,Ghostbusters. and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. When Rhino released the first season I picked it up right away, since they mentioned that all subsequent seasons would be released. I made sure of this as I hate only having one season of a show that I like on dvd.
    When season 2 part 1 came out, I purhcased it on the spot. Now, many months later, no season 2 part 2. What gives? I know that they are having rights issues, but why didn't they plan this ahead of time if they knew that they might lose the rights? Who owns the cartoon now, Sony? They may never release it, and if they do, I DO NOT want to re-purchase what I have already bought just to get the last few episodes of the show. That really isn't fair. If anyone has recieved any information about this show please let me know.
    On a side note, what happened to the subsequent releases of Super Mario Bros. I purchased the first one which mentions that the show will be released in it's entire weekly format. One dvd is not the show's entirerty. I am really tired of companies making false promises. I know that they do the best that they can do, but please don't promise things that you know will not come true. That just dashes are hopes and makes us angry.
    Please, someone release the rest of this show. Also, please release the DIC Gi Joe episodes as they were good too.
  2. Joe:C

Joe:C Second Unit

Jan 20, 2005