What's new

Any updated DVD cover replacement art? (1 Viewer)

Eric M Jones

Second Unit
Jay,
It would need to be at least 300dpi. I bet your scanner could do it. Yes the less compression the better. An .eps file or .tiff would be the best but a .jpeg would probably be more realistic, just try to compress it the least amount possible. If the file ends up being more than a 1 meg, which could make for problems emailing, e-me me because I have a way that we could ftp it to my webserver if you'd like to try.
On another note I'm also creating a Total Recall SE cover, it's half finished. I'll let you lnow when it's done.
-EJ

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
It would need to be at least 300dpi. I bet your scanner could do it. Yes the less compression the better. An .eps file or .tiff would be the best but a .jpeg would probably be more realistic, just try to compress it the least amount possible.
Yes, my scanner will do that. I'll see what I can do and if reasonable will send the file your way. Anyone else who wants a crack at it let me know.
------------------
--Jay
"No one can hear when you're screaming in digital."
My Home Theatre Pictures...
"You're no messiah. You're, you're a movie of the week. You're a ... t-shirt, at best."

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
No dice. File is way too big. And I'm not particularly adept at photo touchups to fix some of the anomolies on the scan (cutouts for snapper case, creases at spine, "Disk One" label on cover). Not too mention that the size will need to be tweaked to accommodate a single-space keepcase. Hopefully someone with a) a copy of DWW DTS, and b) the necessary skills will come along.
------------------
--Jay
"No one can hear when you're screaming in digital."
My Home Theatre Pictures...
"You're no messiah. You're, you're a movie of the week. You're a ... t-shirt, at best."

GaryEA

Second Unit
I'd be happy to help with the Wolves cover, but I don't own the discs and I can't find any good scans to work with.
I knew I should've bought it when I had the chance. LOL. :)
Gary

Jeremy Allin

Supporting Actor
I'm looking for a 300dpi scan of the entire Life As A House cover as well as the insert.
Does anyone know of a site that has these particular images or would anyone be willing to help me out? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks