What's new

Any update on Toshiba 50H81 availability? (1 Viewer)

Takosan

Stunt Coordinator
Matt: I hope so too.
Cameron: Oh no ...
I've been riding the fence for some time now, holding back the urge to replace my TV. Lately I had my heart set on the Mits 55809 but the Tosh 50H81 put me back on the fence. If BB can't deal to that lowest price number, whatever it may signify, maybe the next best bet, as someone suggested, is to get a match @ Sears?
Takosan

AlbertH

Stunt Coordinator
the "lowest price" is the lowest price the tv has been in the past 30 days. Before pricing was finalized the tv was in the computer for $2199.99. If you guys have read throughout the thread i pointed this price out TWICE. Now that they have figured out the correct pricing it is at 2499.99. The "lowest Price" of 2199.99 was back about 2 weeks ago.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Will, no. I am just a very satisfied customer that is trying to reward the way they have treated me (and others on this forum) by referring as many people as I can to them. If you visit or buy anything, though, feel free to mention my name as it reflects well on me when I do purchase from them. :)
------------------
My dealer of choice (especially if you live in So-Cal, I highly recommend them): www.yawaonline.com

Matt Goddard

Stunt Coordinator
I specifically asked, "What will the price be when the TV's are all on sale?" The Best Buy employee looked it up on the computer and said $2199. I've asked that exact same question in the past with other products and the price they've given me has always turned out to be accurate. A $300 cost savings on a $2500 product is about a 13% discount, not unrealistic for a sale price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks