What's new

Any Update on "Joey"? (1 Viewer)

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I have no idea. I'm really surprised we haven't heard anything yet. I know it's being released in the U.K. and it would make a lot of sense to have Season 1 out before Season 2 starts.

Daniel-M

Second Unit
I have the feeling season 1 will be relased spring 06 and then season 2 in time for the start of season 3 on TV

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
I honestly dont think NBC could do without Joey on the schedule now even though the ratings arent what they should be, the show is still one of the highest rated on the network, and with Will & Grace ending this year, Joey is really in a good position to last a few years.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Yes, they might keep it, but if its ratings don't pick up, Joey might see a reduced budget or even a move to Tuesday nights, where, in all honesty, might be better off.

Jonny P

Supporting Actor
I would think that NBC would want to use a DVD set as a vehicle to promote the upcoming season. But I guess not.

I'd like to own however many seasons of "Joey" that end up getting made. While the show is far from perfect, they set things up at the end of the season for improvements this season.

If nothing else, it'll serve as an interesting companion piece to my "Friends" DVD sets...

Jamie Middleton

Stunt Coordinator
oh yeah the comeback would be great and im relativly sure that will be released in the near future as most HBO shows make their way to dvd pretty quickly.

MichelleB

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately I have never seen the Comeback. I don't have HBO. But I am sure that is is good because Lisa Kudro is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks