What's new

ANY UPCOMING SALES? (1 Viewer)

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Anyone have a clue as to when the next Barnes & Noble Criterion Sale might be?
And the same question in re the next Warner Archive 4 for $44 Sale.

PODER

Supporting Actor
Real Name
PETER JABLONSKI
Dear Dan ... many thanks! I'll be looking forward to it.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Anyone have a clue as to when the next Barnes & Noble Criterion Sale might be?
And the same question in re the next Warner Archive 4 for $44 Sale.

A preliminary date range has been set for the Criterion Sale -- July 3 to July 30. I haven't got a confirmation from a 2nd person yet, but the original date was given by a BN employee who has a pretty good track record.

Warner 4/44 usually aren't announced much in advance, but in 2016 there was a sale last week of June and 2017 in mid July

There is usually a BN sale 40% off MSRP All In-store Bluray except Disney around Father's day. So far I haven't gotten any employee to confirm the sale which usually would be expected June 12 -18. Some years include DVD and usually includes about 2/3 online discs and has allowed the store generated Ship to Home order items to also be 40% off. The latter option is nice as it allows a large group of items not carried in-store or not on sale online to be bought with the 40% off and In-store member discount then shipped.

The Kino sale mentioned about sounds like it may be a "Most Items" instead of the limited groups like they've been doing most months.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
The next Barnes and Noble 50% off Criterion sale is due to start Friday November 1 per another website.

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The next Barnes and Noble 50% off Criterion sale is due to start Friday November 1 per another website.

I called this morning to reserve pickup for my Godzilla box and the clerk said a Sale was scheduled to start Nov 1. No hard end date yet, but my phonecall said end of Sunday/end of BF weekend Dec 1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks