What's new

Any Toy or Resin Kit Collectors in here? (1 Viewer)

LouieT

Grip
I'm fairly new to the hobby and only began to collect anime and action figures in the past few months and I've found that it's starting to take over most of my other activities. It first started when I received my limited edition DVD of "Bastard" which came with the little figure. I was going to just pop him behind my home office for fun and then I began to notice how finely sculpted he was. I then found myself appreciating the work and effort the artist had put in and wondered if I could do the same. Needless to say, the rest is history as I've spent quite a bit of money on a few hard to find figures. My desk is filled with them and everyone now wonders why a 35 year-old guy is still playing with action figures. Anyone else experience this or should I just go back to buying more DVDs?

Andrew W

Supporting Actor
I collect and build resin and vinyl kits.
You can see some of my work here
I have a few small toy/action figures, but I'm not really that serious about those.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks