What's new

Any The Station Agent News? (1 Viewer)

Blu

Screenwriter
I have been anxiously waiting this movie on DVD as well as Pieces of April, and Lost in Translation.

The other two have release dates but The Station Agent doesn't.

Any idea when this might happen?

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member
I missed this one when it came to my neck of the woods. I'm kicking myself for not seeing it. My guess is since they haven't announced it, they're waiting to see if any Oscar noms come their way next Tueday morning and then announce accordingly.

Blu

Screenwriter
Wow!
This must be a real under the radar title if no one has even a rumored release date yet!
LOL!!

Brad HP

Agent
It is still playing in the theatre near me. I just saw it last weekend (in Cambridge, MA). Great movie. I am also looking forward to the DVD.

Mark Bendiksen

Screenwriter
I saw this a couple of weeks ago when I was up in Dallas. Great movie and top-notch performances all around. Hopefully we'll hear a DVD announcement in the near future...

DaViD Boulet

Senior HTF Member

I'll have the pleasure of reviewing this as it seems Miramax will be releasing it on DVD.

Other related news...my coworker is good friends with Peter--the lead actor in the film and I went with her to see it opening night. This film is pretty special for me and I'm excited that I'll have the chance to review it!

-dave :)

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Specs are now available, courtesy of DVDTimes.co.uk:

1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
English DD5.1 Surround
French language track available
English, French and Spanish subtitles
Audio commentary with director Thomas McCarthy and actors Peter Dinklage, Patricia Clarkson and Bobby Cannavale
5 deleted scenes with optional filmmaker commentary

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=10850

A wonderful little film (no pun intended).

Joseph S

Senior HTF Member
Three very good performances. I was surprised to hear Peter Dinklage was also in Elf a few months back. The IMDB pics at least show me why I didn't recognize him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks