Any tests, reviews or experience with NAD T752 yet?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris PC, Sep 5, 2002.

1. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

Just wondering if this receiver is out there yet. Its on the website up here in Canada, but I wonder if the T752 is making into reviewers or customers hands yet.

2. Kevin Kopish

Kevin Kopish Auditioning

I too noticed this was up on the web site. Interesting to see the difference between the web site picture and the picture in the April ad in Sound and Vision... no more THX. I want to know what the bass management crossover will be. Also, there is a thread at AVS from someone who got one of these already and it is not good. I want to see one for myself.

PS- this is in the wrong forum and will hopefully be moved soon

3. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

4. Kevin Kopish

Kevin Kopish Auditioning

I saw a thread (with no replies) on AVS forum yesterday. The guy said it didn't pick up digital signals at all and it was missing a screw. He returned it the same day. NOt very encouraging, but if you picked this up at a B&M you might verify that your uint works. It seems like it has a lot of potential. I am stil curious why the THX designation got dropped. Again, I don't care that much, but it would ensure a few features such as 80 Hz crossover. Of course they could do that one better by having switchableat a lower frequency. I'm still very interested in this unit. By the way, I don't know what the official price is but I think it will be about $899 US. Not too shabby.