What's new

Any SVS Owners in the Huntsville, AL area? (1 Viewer)

SteveK

Supporting Actor
I'm looking to buy a subwoofer soon and am seriously considering the SVS CS line. I live in the Huntsville, AL area, and I was wondering if there are any SVS owners in that area that would be willing to give a demo of the SVS. I'd really like to hear one before I buy it, if possible.
So if you live in the Huntsville, AL area (anywhere from Nashville, TN to Birmingham, AL would be fine, but obviously the closer the better) and would be willing to give such a demo, please let me know and perhaps we can arrange something.
Thanks in advance.
Steve K.

Mike LS

Supporting Actor
I'm sure Atlanta is a little too far out of your "demo area", but if you get desperate, drop me a line.

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Mike- Last time I was in Atlanta, I got VERY sick. Actually, I think it started before I got there, but I was quite ill for several weeks after I returned. Anyway, Atlanta is a bit farther than I'd like to go. Perhaps if you turned your sub up REAL loud? :)
Thanks for the offer, though....who knows, I may have some other reason to go to Atlanta.
Steve K.

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
Steve,
I'm here in Huntsville, but I've got the 20-39 PC. You're more than welcome to come and listen to mine.
Jack

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Jack- What could be more perfect? I'm now thinking the 20-39 is the model that would best suit my needs, and you're right in Huntsville! I'll send you an e-mail and we can try to arrange something.
Thanks in advance for your offer, and we'll get together soon.
Thanks again,
Steve K.

Jonathan_M

Stunt Coordinator
Jack,
I too would like to audition your SVS if I could. Currently, I have a Velodyne VA-1250x but was wondering how the SVS's sound in comparison. I work in the Madison area.
-Jonathan
------------------
"We're hosed. We lost the remote."

Eric M L

Grip
Heck, I'm not even shopping for an SVS (building a sonosub), but if you wanted to just put on a show, I'd probably be interested in listening.
biggrin.gif

Not a big deal, I'd just like to hear one, since everybody's so crazy about them.
wink.gif

[Edited last by Eric M L on July 31, 2001 at 12:47 PM]

SteveK

Supporting Actor
Wow- It's great to see that I'm not the only strange person interested in HT in the Huntsville area! Something tells me a group demo might be the easiest thing to do. Jack- it's your call.
Looking forward to hearing the SVS. Right now, I'm debating between the SVS 20-39, the Adire Dharman and the Adire Rava. Tough choice, and probably no wrong answers.
Decisions, decisions! :)
Steve K.

Users who are viewing this thread