1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Any SVS Owners in NC Willing To Demo?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Michael Langdon, Sep 17, 2001.

1. Michael Langdon

Michael Langdon Stunt Coordinator

Have been considering buying a SVS 20-39CS for some time now. Anyone have a SVS sub that they would be willing to demo for me. I am trustworthy also. I work at a medical center in Wilmington, NC.
    Mike

2. Dan Hine

Dan Hine Screenwriter

Michael,
    I remember reading a post by a guy in Charlotte with an SVS. I have his name at home which I can look up for you later today (unless he posts to this thread as well). I too would love to have an SVS demo! There also seems to be a large number of members in the Carolina area. Perhaps we should have a local Carolina HT meet?!
    Dan Hine

3. John Gates

John Gates Second Unit

Michael,
    There are a couple of us in the Richmond, VA area. I have a pair of 20-39's, and a buddy has a single 25-31. If you'd like to make a day trip for a listen, please drop me a line.
    Good luck finding someone a little close to home.
    John
    ------------------
    [Edited last by John Gates on September 17, 2001 at 01:11 PM]

4. Matt Stryker

Matt Stryker Screenwriter

I had mine up in Fayetteville not too long ago, but now its back here; if you're ever in Atlanta, email me and I'd be happy to demo.
    You should be able to find someone in Raleigh....
    ------------------
    [​IMG]
    Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.