What's new

Any stories about running into other home audio fans coincidentally? (1 Viewer)

Jason Wilcox

Supporting Actor
i was on my first plane ride to orlando. i sat in the window seat enjoying the view and reading those plane magazines as i couldn't find any HT mags at the airport. the guy next to me pulls out sound and vision and i was a little surprised. he notices me reading over his shoulder and we begin to chat for the rest of the flight. turns out, he was on his way to a HT show in orlando because he was a def tech dealer over in switzerland.
anyone else have any stories about running into a fellow audio enthusiast? (it doesn't count if it was in an electronics store):D

Jeff Pryor

Supporting Actor
Not a coincidence, but a friend of mine who thinks his HT system is just the bomb came over the other day for the first time in a year. After hearing my system, he wanted to know how I got it to sound so good. Now he realizes his system needs lots of work, something I tried to tell him a few years ago but of course he wouldn't listen. ;) :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks