Any stories about running into other home audio fans coincidentally?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jason Wilcox, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Jason Wilcox

Jason Wilcox Supporting Actor

Feb 21, 2002
    i was on my first plane ride to orlando. i sat in the window seat enjoying the view and reading those plane magazines as i couldn't find any HT mags at the airport. the guy next to me pulls out sound and vision and i was a little surprised. he notices me reading over his shoulder and we begin to chat for the rest of the flight. turns out, he was on his way to a HT show in orlando because he was a def tech dealer over in switzerland.
    anyone else have any stories about running into a fellow audio enthusiast? (it doesn't count if it was in an electronics store)[​IMG]
  2. Jeff Pryor

Jeff Pryor Supporting Actor

Mar 5, 2002
    Not a coincidence, but a friend of mine who thinks his HT system is just the bomb came over the other day for the first time in a year. After hearing my system, he wanted to know how I got it to sound so good. Now he realizes his system needs lots of work, something I tried to tell him a few years ago but of course he wouldn't listen. [​IMG] [​IMG]