Any Social Distorion fans here?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Matt Butler, Mar 16, 2005.

1. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

I recently discovered them.

I bought 4 out of their 8 cds within the last month. I love these guys!

2. Greg*go

Greg*go Supporting Actor

Yes, they do indeed rock. Make sure you get their live CD.

3. Steve Conrad

Steve Conrad Agent

Also check out Mike Ness' solo stuff. He's got one "original" album, and one cover album. Both very good. He sways away from the rock n' roll, and sings to a sleazy, bluesy country sound.

-sc

4. AricB

AricB Second Unit

yeah their good, and really good live too. the only album I'm not a big fan of was somewhere between heaven and hell, it never grew on me, but most of the others are good. and for an interesting look at the early stages of the band, check out the movie/documentary "Another state of mind" Ness is like 16 in it....

5. Jamie Goff

Jamie Goff Agent

I saw them live a couple of weeks ago in Boston. Great show. They were very tight and profesonal, and Mike has a good sense of humor to make things fun. The best part was how diverse the audience was, and everyone had a great time together. Yeah, i'm missing a couple of albums (Live at the Roxy, Mommies little Monster, and Mainliner.)Must git. The live DVD is quite good also, it wont win any awards for DVD of the year (and isn't in 5.1), but is quite entertaining and gives you a great feel for what a show is like.