What's new

Any snowboarders? (1 Viewer)

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
I ask because a couple of weeks ago, I was the magical 6th caller of a local radio station here in Minneapolis. (B96 - 96.3FM) I don't even know what in the heck I was trying to win since I only caught the DJ saying "...I'll take caller number six right now!!" So I called in and ended up winning the new J. LO CD (J to tha L-O: Tha remixes) lame, I know.

The grand prize was a snowboard package that I ended up winning, as well. I went and picked up the gear yesterday. It's a Palmer Gap snowboard (158) and bindings/hardware. Retail price on just *the board* is $400.00 I don't snowboard nor do I have any plans on snowboarding. The radio station nor the snowboard shop would give me the cash equivalent.

ummmm.... anyone here on the HTF wanna buy this thing? It looks sweet.

scott.

KyleK

Second Unit
Oh, man, are you sure you don't want to snowboard? I've only been three times and don't know much about the technical stuff (rented the board), but it's just about the best thing next to watching the Two Towers RIGHT NOW christmas can't come soon enough! Flying down a hill at 30 mph with nothing but a piece of fiberglass between you and certain bodily dismemberment (darn trees) is a such a rush!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks