What's new

Any Season 2 news for Magnum P.I , Knight Rider or Columbo?? (1 Viewer)

Paul Pro

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone heard anything about when S2 of these classic shows will be released?

How good were the sales for these shows?

Jim Beaver

Supporting Actor
I'm not sure hopefully soon. I'm still waiting for news on A-Team, Happy Days, Mork & Mindy & Laverne & Shirley Season 2.

The one i'm really waiting for though is Six Feet Under Season 3 & 4. It seems like HBO is rushing some of their other shows out (Curb Your Enthusium & The Wire) why not Six Feet Under?

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
I want Columbo season 2 for fine episodes like "Etude In Black" (John Cassavetes as a killer symphony conductor) and one of my favorite Columbo episodes of all time "Dagger Of The Mind", shot on location in England and with the best guest cast of any single episode (Richard Basehart, Honor Blackman, John Williams, Bernard Fox, Wilfrid Hyde-White).

And "Knight Rider" season 2 for Rebecca Holden!
smile.gif

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I am also waiting for Knight Rider season 2,3 &4.

Hopefully they will not debate releasing all 4 seasons.

Magnum P.I. I will also collect as many of them as they release. I am still hoping for all seasons of Simon & Simon as well. .

Chris Bergmann

Second Unit
In another thread someone mentioned that Universal has informed some Knight Rider website that the second season will be release next May.

The first season of Magnum,p.i. was released one month after the first season of Knight Rider - I guess that it'll be the same for the second season.

Nine months between releases. :thumbsdown:

John McM

Second Unit
I think Magnum P.I. will come out around the same time as Simon And Simon season 1, would be kinda cool to have them both alligned right (1981-1982 season together, etc...)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I think Simon & Simon & Magnum at the same time would be awesome!
I also heard the good news about Knight Rider season 2 next year..
Universal, keep it coming!!

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I sure hope Magnum P.I. the 2nd season gets released soon. I've been trying to stretch the first season, but I only have one episode left. :frowning:

I'd also like to see Simon & Simon.....

Josh LM

Stunt Coordinator
I would buy up Magnum 2nd season in a jiffy. that is my all time favorite show. I hope Rockford Files gets released too.

Jon Hertzberg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jonathan
My wife and I have also stretched Magnum out about as much as possible. We have one Season 1 episode left, as well as the bonus eps. Would love to see some extras included on the next installment, tho I have been more than happy with Season 1's overall presentation.

I think it's imperative to get the original gang back together for a commentary/reunion...it is quite evident upon rewatching the series, just how important the chemistry of Magnum/Higgins/TC/Rick was to the show's success. We constantly crack up at the continuous tete-a-tete nature of the Magnum/Higgins relationship and lament the episodes when Rick and TC do not figure prominently.

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
I bought the BUCK ROGERS set and there is a flyer inside with a listing for COLUMBO Season One. A yellow blurb is overlayed that says COLUMBO Season 2 is coming soon!

John McM

Second Unit
I haven't heard any concrete word on Simon And Simon, but I've heard rumors several places that S&S season 1 is part of Universal's plans for 2005.

I definately would like to the first six seasons, by the last two, the show was running on fumes

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
These are the season 2 "Columbo" episodes and guest killers for each of them.

#10-"Etude In Black" (John Cassavetes)
#11-"The Greenhouse Jungle" (Ray Milland)
#12-"The Most Crucial Game" (Robert Culp) (2nd time)
#13-"Dagger Of The Mind" (Richard Basehart/Honor Blackman)
#14-"Requiem For A Falling Star" (Anne Baxter)
#15-"A Stitch In Crime" (Leonard Nimoy)
#16-"The Most Dangerous Match" (Laurence Harvey-One of his last roles)
#17-"Double Shock" (Martin Landau)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks