What's new

Any Schoolhouse Rock reviews? (1 Viewer)

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
Yo-ho! As promised, I played my Schoolhouse Rock DVD in the background as I spoke to parents at our "Meet the Teacher" day. Some of the kids in attendance had to be dragged from the classroom.

SR will definitely be included in my lesson plans.

Kelly W

Second Unit
It doesn't look like its mentioned above, but you can also select the water fountain on the main menu of disc 2. Much like the light switch, this just seems to lead to a short animated menu sequence and nothing more.

-Kelly

I picked mine up for WalMartt last night I paid 14.07 for it. The price listed on the shelf was listed as $17.07 so I got a good deal. :)
The have had plenty of copies on the shelf.
This DVD brings so much memories for me! Now that I look at it I think to myself what the hell happened to broadcast television, remember the days where you use to wake up EARLY on Saturday morning to watch the cartoon with your favorite suger coated cerial?
Now whats on TV on Saturday mornings? The NEWS. YUCK.
And let's not talk about suger coated cerial.
Oh how I long for the old days again.

Stacey

Stunt Coordinator
This is one awsome Memory Lane jog...every other song I am floored as I instantly remember lyrics I haven't sung in 20 years.

My only pet peeve is all the commercials at the start of disc 1...thank goodness they can be skipped.

"Interjections" is currently running through my mind...YAY!

MatthewRobins

Auditioning
To Scott Greckowski:

I am brand new to this site and have been looking at folks from CT. Your personal website is not linking.

Secondly, I was reading some of your postings. You should really check your work before you publish it. Your spelling is terrible. On nearly every posting you have misspelled words or improper grammar. This detracts greatly from your overall credibility.

I was embarrassed on your behalf to read some of the things you wrote (ie; "cerial" is spelled "cereal").

My personal website is now http://www.dbstalk.com
And yes I will be the first to admit my Spelling and typing are not the best in the world. Funny thing is most of the words I spell wrong I know how to spell. :) Anyone who knows me knows I am usually doing 3 or 4 things at the same time.
I am horrified sometimes after I read my own postings. :)
Regards!
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks