What's new

Any Rugby fans out there? (1 Viewer)

Miles_W

Second Unit
I'm a huge rugby fan, ever since I played in High school and live for 6 nations/ tri nations / worldcup action, it is a fascinating game of speed and power, not to mention atmosphere. I am amazed by the way the hairs come up on my arms when the english crowd break into "Swing low sweet Chariot" at Twickenham...

anyone else?

Brad_W

Screenwriter
I think GE makes the Rugby fan. Although I have heard about problems with leaving the fan on high for long periods of time and burning out the motor/shortening the motor life of the fan. My advice is to keep the GE Rugby fan on medium for short bursts of a quick cooling down and then on low for long durations.
Sometimes my line of thinking is way off.
;)

Richard Cooper

Stunt Coordinator
Rugby's a man's game. None of those wimps playing football (soccer for you Americans :)) running round falling over and crying, and none of those pads that those merican footballers wear (joshing with the last one there, I know that it's a little mor rough than rugby :))
I wouldn't say I'm a fan of rugby, but given teh choice, it takes my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks