Any reviews of The Salton Sea ?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Pierre Gagne, Sep 6, 2002.

1. Pierre Gagne

Pierre Gagne Agent

I just got my copy of The Salton Sea and, up to this moment, I still haven't found any reviews yet ? I haven't seen this film in theaters, but based on some theatrical reviews, I decided to buy it. Since I am writing this message from my office, I cannot have a look at the DVD. But, at least, I can tell what's on it:
    2 documentaries
    Meth an method: The production design of The Salton Sea about capturing the look of the Los Angeles drug underworld and
    Embracing the chaos: a conversation with the cast of The Salton Sea with the stars and filmmakers talking about their plunge into this intense movie.
    Cast/Director film highlights
    Theatrical trailer
    Languages: English (DD5.1) and Français (DD5.1)
    Subtitles: Engligh, Français and Espanol.
    103 minutes.
    Pierre

2. Kevin M

Kevin M Producer

I am highly interested in seeing this film, Kilmer looks intriguing in the roll....but I guess that comment is really meant for the Movies section rather than Home Theater Software.

3. Kevin Sharp

Kevin Sharp Stunt Coordinator

I really liked this film in the theater...certainly one of Val Kilmer's best in recent memory. It's similar to MEMENTO, but w/o the reverse-chronology gimmick. That said, there are still a lot of twists & turns in the story.

Can't comment on the DVD, though.

4. ChrisMatson

ChrisMatson Cinematographer

I don't know if I would do a blind purchase on this one, but as I missed it in the theaters, I am looking forward to it on DVD.

It is upposed to be released today and still no reviews???