1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Any reviews of the GBC & GBA Harry Potter games yet?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Dan Brecher, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

With these due out on Friday I'm a bit puzzled why there have been no reviews yet. If you've read my review of the movie in the movies forum you'll know I can take as much Potter as anyone wants to throw at me right now, and the idea of Potter based RPGs on handheld platforms has me all excited. [​IMG]
    Dan (UK)

2. Iain Lambert

Iain Lambert Screenwriter

Well, I suspect the GBA one will go on my present list for my birthday if its meant to be any good at all - I'll let you know. Mind you, with Headhunter also out on Friday and apparently Gradius Advance is out there somewhere already its a tough call. Quidditch looks great fun though, so I'm hunting for a review as well.

3. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

With the GB Colour and GB Advance ones being different I'll be a greedy chap this xmas and ask for both. [​IMG] PC version is looking smart too. [​IMG]
    Dan (UK)