What's new

Any reviews for Flintstones' S.6? (1 Viewer)

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
As it's being released next week I thought I would be able to find a review of this set as I'm particularly interested in buying it for the "Samantha" episode alone. But I really want to know about the featurette about the Flintstones and pop culture...any one get an advanced copy that can tell us about it?

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I can say that my screener just arrived today, so I'm sure others only now got theirs as well. Reviews will pop up over the next few days...

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Thanks Scott for directing me there.

I'm still debating whether I'll buy this set as I really only want it for the "Samantha" episode...it's too bad Sony couldn't have issued that single episode as an extra on the Second Season sets of "Bewitched".

Colin Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
I'm plowing through the set - I've watched the first five episodes. Quality is very similar to prior packages. There're some very good-looking episodes and some pretty dirty ones. Doubt that'll change with the remaining shows, but I'll watch them to find out!

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
Thanks Colin! I'm particularly interested to know if Bewitched is mentioned in the featurette about the Flintstones and pop culture and if the credits for the "Samantha" episode include Elizabeth Montgomery and Dick York's name. The tape I have of that episode that was released commercially doesn't.

David*P

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I have another question about this season.

I believe this is the one where Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm perform in a band. I was wondering if the end credits on this episode have them singing or is it just the regular end theme music?

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks