What's new

Any reviews for Demon Knight? (1 Viewer)

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
This is getting re-released next week. Does anyone know if it's the same transfer, or if there are any extras? I haven't seen anything yet....
Thanks in advance...

Antony James

Stunt Coordinator
I have no news on this, but I wanted to say how happy I am to be finally able to pick this one up. (Seeing as I missed out the first go-around. ;) )

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
One word of caution: Although this film was released theatrically in DTS 5.1 (and I remember it having an aggressive soundtrack), the prior Image disc was limited to a DD 2.0 track. I'd verify the sound format of the new DVD before buying.

M.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
I am really looking forward to this, and for the low price that I have seen advertised, I'll plunk down no matter what!

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Any word yet on whether this is a new transfer? I have the previous release and need to know if I need to upgrade before my Halloween movie marathon...

Thanks!

Antony James

Stunt Coordinator
I can't tell you whether it's a new transfer or not, but I popped it in last night and unlike the previous release, it has a 5.1 soundtrack. So assume from that what you will regarding new/old transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks