1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Any reviews for Demon Knight?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by ChrisBEA, Oct 1, 2003.

1. ChrisBEA

ChrisBEA Screenwriter

This is getting re-released next week. Does anyone know if it's the same transfer, or if there are any extras? I haven't seen anything yet....
    Thanks in advance...

2. Antony James

Antony James Stunt Coordinator

I have no news on this, but I wanted to say how happy I am to be finally able to pick this one up. (Seeing as I missed out the first go-around. [​IMG] )

3. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

One word of caution: Although this film was released theatrically in DTS 5.1 (and I remember it having an aggressive soundtrack), the prior Image disc was limited to a DD 2.0 track. I'd verify the sound format of the new DVD before buying.

M.

4. ChrisBEA

ChrisBEA Screenwriter

I am really looking forward to this, and for the low price that I have seen advertised, I'll plunk down no matter what!

5. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

Any word yet on whether this is a new transfer? I have the previous release and need to know if I need to upgrade before my Halloween movie marathon...

Thanks!

6. Antony James

Antony James Stunt Coordinator

I can't tell you whether it's a new transfer or not, but I popped it in last night and unlike the previous release, it has a 5.1 soundtrack. So assume from that what you will regarding new/old transfer.