What's new

Any recommended speaker stands for Energy Take 5? (1 Viewer)

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
None of the current Energy stands are designed for these speakers, which have an unusual mount- essentially they would slot into a screw head on the back.

I've seen plenty of stands that screw into the bottom, the back etc. but this is an odd one, and the guys at Ken Crane's were a bit flummoxed on what stands would work with this.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
I did- all they could say was, "Just use a standard speaker stand." They sure were a big help there...

trevorDO

Agent
I would call Energy again and talk to someone who knows something about the speakers. There has to be somebody who knows what kind of stand that will work for these. I can't imagine that you are the first person to want stands for these, and the only one who has called about it. Without seeing the speaker, it is hard to know what do look for or ask for. Maybe you can go to a few "special" audio dealers or the one that you bought the speakers from and they could help you.

Darren Gross

Supporting Actor
Absolutely correct, Greg!

The HT-3 stand is designed just for these speakers. Just bought a pair and they work great.

Just as an FYI, the Take 5.2 uses different stands- the 2.2 stand...

Thanks all!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks