What's new

Any possibility of a Boys from Brazil:SE (1 Viewer)

Haden

Supporting Actor
Subject says it all....

With the news of Brett Ratner wanting to do a remake, it made me wonder if there's been any recent rumors circulating of a special edition release for the original film. I'm guessing if this remake happens an SE of the original would likely be done to coincide with it, but I'm impatient and want one now! :)

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
If you want anything resembling a special edition, look around for the Pioneer LD, which had the Jerry Goldsmith isolated score and a theatrical trailer. Agreed, it's a great film with scenery-chewing performances by Peck and Olivier.

Haden

Supporting Actor
Nope. Given that I've never owned a laserdisc player, that's hardly a solution. No offense to LD fans, but laserdiscs are a thing of the past. I'm not going to go hunting for obsolete media just for any unique extra features it has. I'll wait for a special edition DVD to come, which is likely to happen around the release of the remake. I was just inquiring about the possibility of it coming sooner. Thanks anyway.

DeanR

Second Unit
Real Name
Dean
I hope so, the DVD of this release is pretty bad. The subject matter in this movie doesn't seem to far fetched as it did 30 years ago. If they make the remake the SE of this film will follow. Heir Lieberman !!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks