Any place taking preorders yet for the new Sony 5 disc dvd changers?...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by todd s, May 28, 2002.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Jul 8, 1999
    I have enough Sony points to get either the Sony dvp-nc615 or dvp-655p 5 disc dvd changers. They are slated for release on July 2. The only place so far to be selling it is Crutchfields. Has anyone seen it elsewhere??
  2. Marty M

Marty M Cinematographer

Dec 6, 1998
    A couple othe places that I know are authorized Sony dealers is and For Oade you may have to e-mail them about these products because their webpage sometimes doesn't have all the Sony products listed. Both companies have good reputations, although, I have not used either one.
  3. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Mar 28, 2000
    I have ordered from Crutchfield, J&R, and Oade Bros., and all three are reputable. Oade Bros. will likely have the lowest price, though J&R might match their price. Both dealers typically discount Sony products. Crutchfield's prices are higher and generally match the brick-and-mortar stores. Use Crutchfield's web site to get good information on these Sony DVD changers, but go with Oade Bros. or J&R for the better price. Just note that Oade Bros. charges a restocking fee if you want to return an item because you don't like it. J&R offers a full refund, except that you pay return shipping.