What's new

Any "Pelican System Selector" info?? (1 Viewer)

Robert Ma

Second Unit
I am looking into buying the pelican "System Selector" for $20. Does anyone here have one? I am hoping to hear from someone here if it degrades the s-video picture at all.

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Andre, it's nothing but an AV switchbox. Be sure this has S-Video inputs as Pelican makes one model that does and also one that does not.

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
Just not input labels for everything. Currently, my NES is "VCR" and my SNES gets the ever so descriptive "Other".

Still, the box works nicely though, and it means that you only need one set of long cables if you want to keep your consoles further away from your TV.

James D S

Screenwriter
True, true... One my second selector, I took the labels out completely. I wonder if Pelican would consider making an accessory set of labels one could buy off their website. Say $5 for a set of 10 extra labels, or whatever. (I would need 3D0, Saturn, NES, SNES, Genesis/SEGA CD/32X, SEGA Master System, TG-16, and Game Boy Advance). Wishful thinking I know, but it would be rather sweet.

Robert Ma

Second Unit
Thanks! I'm picking it up today at bestbuy. I need it because I finally broke down and got a PS2 for GTA3. It ran too slow on my PC and it doesn't seem to be coming for XBox.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks