What's new

Any owners of both 16-46pci and 20-39pci done comparsions? (1 Viewer)

Reginald Trent

Screenwriter
I have the 16-46pci and I know TV and Ron can give us comparisons from a technical aspect. But what I'm curious about is real world comparions in everyday settings.

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Reginald;

A friend of mine has an SVS 20-39PC and I have the 16-46PC. My sub has the new, improved standard driver installed, but when I first got it, it was just the original driver. I know it's not exactly what you're looking for in a comparison, but perhaps I can give you a good idea of what to expect from the PCi models, since they're very similar in many regards.

Basically both subs are awesome. The 16-46 goes deeper, but the 20-39 just has a little more punch to it. You tend to feel bass hits in the air more with it. If you like hard-hitting techno music, the 20-39 model would probably suit your needs better. That's not to say that the 16-46 model can't hold it's own in that regard. It's just a bit smoother and easier on the ears.

I hope that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks