What's new

Any online Pardigm dealers? (1 Viewer)

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
I can't seem to find any. If anyone has any could you please post them? Looking for Studio and Monitor series.

Samuel Des

Supporting Actor
That's the funny thing. As far as I know, there are no Anthem or Paradigm dealers online; and they both have the authorized dealer warranty thing.

But Onkyo, Denon, and others are available everywhere; and they ALSO have the authorized dealer warranty thing.

How is it that Anthem and Paradigm are able to enforce their authorized dealer rules -- and Denon and Onkyo do not?

Allen Longcor

Supporting Actor
That's too bad. There are no dealers in my area so I won't be purchasing them anytime soon. I've heard such great things about them too. And yes, I just realized I spelled Paradigm wrong in the subject heading lol.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
How is it that Anthem and Paradigm are able to enforce their authorized dealer rules -- and Denon and Onkyo do not?
It was already said, Paradigm is simply strict about it, nothing more. I don't think warranty has anything to do with it, it is Paradigm controlling the number and type/quality of stores who carry their product. Allowing no-overhead wharehouse dealers to carry their product is not what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leif_sauce
Recent bookmarks