What's new

Any one else waiting for more Starsky & Huch / Charlie's Angels?? (1 Viewer)

dan_T

Auditioning
I have been anxiously waiting to hear any further releases of Charlie's Angels & Starsky & Hutch.
I'm a '70's TV junkie, and although they are cheesy, I still love to watch these shows & would love to have the entire series on DVD.
For anyone else out there who feels the same as me, fire off an email to the address below, and tell Sony that you want to see these shows completely released..
Cheers!

[email protected]

Mark To

Supporting Actor
I would buy more S&H although it wouldn't kill me to just have the 2 seasons. CA I would go up to season 3 and stop. All I would want from season 4 would be the Farrah guest shots.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
I'd definitely like more Charlie's Angels. I know in my head that the show isn't that great, but my heart stubbornly refuses to listen and enjoys the show anyhow. I'd like Season Three especially, as it was probably the best of the five seasons, but hopefully they'll all be released. I haven't seen Starsky and Hutch yet, though I may get Season One soon, but for the fans' sakes I would like all the seasons for that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks