What's new

Any news/rumors on Gilmore Girls: The Second Season? (1 Viewer)

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone heard anything about Gilmore Girls: The Complete Second Season?

I sure hope it will be coming soon, I'm re-watching the first season on my DVD's, and I'm trying to go slow, but even so, I'm about halfway through, and I'm wanting to see Season Two again!

:)

Martin_C

Stunt Coordinator
I hear ya.

I so was hoping WB would go the West Wing route and release two seasons a year, but no signs of it yet, so Season 2's probably not gonna happen this year. :frowning:

Back when it was released Dave or Gord (can't remember) said, that Season 1 was selling really well (in the stores he frequented) and there have been numerous accounts of "I got the last copy they had!", so I'm pretty sure we'll get more Gilmore Goodness on DVD.

And while we're at it, here's hoping they're gonna pack it with loads of extras, now that they know that it's worth the effort.

Valerie G.

Stunt Coordinator
I sure was hoping it would be out sometime this fall, so I could buy myself an "early Christmas present"! :)

I guess we'll all just have to wait, not much else we can do. I sure hope they put it out fairly soon, though.

Oh, I hope they load it with extras, too. I'd love to see some outtakes/bloopers!! :D

Doug^Ch

Second Unit
I also can't wait for Gilmore Girls Season 2. I started watching season 1 - two nights ago and am in love with the series. It was a "blind" buy and I couldn't be happier. I'm always worried when I really get into a TV on DVD series - are the studios going to release future seasons? Once and Again is a disappointing example of what a studio can do if the sales don't live up to expectations. Let's hope Gilmore Girls' sales go through the roof:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks