1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Any news/rumors about "new" Outer Limits coming to dvd??..

Discussion in 'DVD' started by todd s, Jul 2, 2003.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I know they did 2 compilation dvd's. But, has there been any info on a possible season release?

2. Joshua_W

Joshua_W Second Unit

I hope so. Complete seasons would be nice, but I'd even settle for more cheap compilations.

3. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Nothing mentioned at this time. I'm certain they would wait to see how well the original series' second volume sells before they even consider it.

4. JohnAP

JohnAP Second Unit

I hope they plan on more from this series. I understand why they have put more priority in the original series, but I'd like to see this in season sets as well. Given that it was a hit or miss show and an anthology series though, the compilations make sense. Let's hope they have more slated.

5. DaveGTP

DaveGTP Cinematographer

I personally enjoyed some of the episodes a lot too. Hope to see more of it.

6. cineMANIAC

cineMANIAC Cinematographer
    Supporter

Luis
    Is the third season of the new Outer Limits already OOP? Amazon.ca doesn't have it anymore. The only copy for sale is from inetvideo (for $42 CDN). Also, does anyone know if Amazon accepts pre-paid debit cards as a form of payment? I had trouble using one recently.