Any news relating 90210 coming to dvd?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jeremy.T, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Jeremy.T

Jeremy.T Auditioning

Hey guys, any news on this show?

2. John McM

John McM Second Unit

I have been hearing possibly later this year. The pilot episode was released, but that was before ownership rights to the show shifted companies

3. Dorrie_W

Dorrie_W Stunt Coordinator

Ohmigosh,....i would totally buy the first 4 or 5 seasons up until Brenda left...I so went to high school with that show. I was like really mad when Dylan and Kelly hooked up and felt really bad for Dylan when his dad died. I continued to watch the show when Tiffani Thieson came on the show...but nothing did it for me like the original cast and the high school years!

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I feel pretty confident that we'll hear news of season sets for this before the year is over. Not that the studio has said anything to me, mind you...I just have a good feeling about it!

5. Sebastien S

Sebastien S Second Unit

I would by all the seasons (hi-school & college years) right up until they graduated from college... They show just seem to drift after that with no real direction and just got worse and worse with each passing year.

After college is when the show should have ended!

6. Dave Regan

Dave Regan Auditioning

I thought Dylan supposedly saw his dad die when a bomb went off when he opened his car door, only to find later that he really was alive?

7. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
    It wasn't until I got the first season of "The O.C." for Christmas when I realized that I would LOVE to own "90210" as well. I've always stuck with purchasing 1/2 hour sitcoms, as well as cartoon sets. I found the hour long sets (X-Files, Smallville, etc) to be extremely costly. However I made an exception to the rule with "The O.C." since it's bar none one of my favorite primetime soaps. Then, it got me to thinking just last week how much I'd enjoy watching countless episodes of "90210" which happens to be another favorite primetime soap. If and when the first season is released, I'll most definitely buy it.

Wouldn't it be a music rights nightmare though? That show was extremely music-driven as well and contained a lot of popular songs.