What's new

Any news on The Wizard of Speed and Time? (1 Viewer)

AaronMan

Second Unit
Real Name
Aaron
I did a search, but didn't get any results, so...

The movie is called the Wizard of Speed and Time. I saw this movie a long time ago, and barely remember it. I do recall some pretty cool visual effects in the film. Its pretty obscure though. Anyone have any info?

obscurelabel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Larry
If this is released, it needs to include the original jaw-dropping shorts that director Mike Jittlov created ... I've only seen two, "Animato" and "The Wizard of Speed and Time" at a comics/sci-fi/cartoon convention years ago, and the audience response to the screenings of these brief films was incredible. As far as I know none of the bits and pieces of demos, advertising auditions, etc. that Jittlov created have ever been available on home video.

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
I'd buy it in a heartbeat. WoSaT is honestly my favorite film, becuase of it's boundless creativity, innocent high spirits, and it's ever so slightly cynical humor. Bring it on, Mr. Jittlov.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Yep, this is one I'd buy immediatly. Gotta love a guy that's hard core enough to do this kind of effects work on his own.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks