1. The HTF Tapatalk application has been discontinued. Please see the thread in the Forum Help & Feedback area for more information.
    Dismiss Notice

Any news on the new Samsung direct-views for 2003?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Victor Chan, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Victor Chan

Victor Chan Stunt Coordinator

I remember reading on one of the forums about the upcoming TXN (vs. the current TXM)series direct view HDTVs that will be coming out from Samsung in May of this year I believe.

Any confirmation about the May release date? More importantly, where can I find some info about what improvements the TXN models offer over the current TXM models other than DVI input. Want to know because considering purchasing a TXM3098WHF, but if there are significant improvements in the TXN series, I think I can wait till May.

Thanks.

2. KevinFC

KevinFC Stunt Coordinator

Victor,
    Other then the DVI input and the new look. It seemed the same to me when i saw them at CES. They had the 3D Y/C filter and the improved sound. They looked great. It will be hard to find any substantial info until closer to the release date.

3. Daniel Becker

Daniel Becker Second Unit

Do the new ones still have that "white bar" across the middle of the screen? I've been told they had that problem from other people on this board. If the problem if fixed i'll probably be buying a Samsung this fall.

Dan.b