What's new

Any news on Tales From The Crypt? (YES!) (1 Viewer)

John Carr

Stunt Coordinator
Tales are already sold out in my area! When I went to Best Buy last night I had to take a raincheck -- a long and arduous procedure... :D

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

Ithink the early sales in my area bode well for the future of this show's remaining releases. Heck, even at $29.99 Target only had one copy left! But Best Buy got more in today..WOOHOO!!!!!!

Christian Preischl

Screenwriter
Real Name
Christian Preischl
I don't think it's been released in Canada at all. I know many Canadian online stores don't carry it either (unless they offer it is an import).

Chris

TroyMM

Grip
I live in the Ottawa area and have been to Wal-Mart, Future Shop (2 of them), Best Buy, HMV and Music World and none of them have it.
DVDsoon.ca doesn't carry it, and amazon.ca says that it's 2-3 weeks delivery time.

Makes it kinda hard to buy, when you can't find it.

Tom_mkfty

Stunt Coordinator
I have what I believe to be the original comic paperback of Tales From The Crypt. Its black and white.

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I haven't seen this in any stores in the St.John's area.I checked two different Wal-Marts,HMV and CD Plus.None of them have it. Why wouldn't Warner Bros. release this in Canada?Don't they want to make as much money as possible?

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
No luck.I was at one of the stores,mentioned in my post,this past weekend,and asked if they had it,thinking they might have received some copies,in the time since.The sales clerk said,basically,what's been mentioned above.It's an import and has been delayed coming to Canada,and they won't be getting it for a few weeks.

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
Have any,fellow Canadian,memmbers had any luck finding this,in their neck of the woods?I still haven't seen any copies in any stores,in Newfoundland,and it's been abot 6-7 weeks since it was released.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I'd suggest you order it online; it wasn't released in Canada (Warner doesn't have the rights up here).

Gord

Stephen Wight

Second Unit
Real Name
Stephen
I'm hesitant to order things online,for the obvious reasons.Gord,do you know who holds the rights to TFTC,here in Canada?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks