Any news on Radiohead?

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
does anyone know if they will be releasing a new album anytime soon, if they will re-release one in SACD/DVD-A (please God!!), or if they are gonna tour the states anytime in the near future? any info is much appreciated!

MichaelAW

Second Unit
Basically, they're doing a small southern European tour this summer to road-test material for their next album.

Dunno about formats nor release dates.

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
i heard they did a 'remix' of OK Computer with a symphony in the background. anyone have any idea if what i heard is indeed true?

LuasN

Auditioning
There is a CD out called, I believe, 'Strung Out on Radiohead', which is OK Computer reproduced by an orchestra. Its supposed to be pretty bad, I've heard. Also, Radiohead is planning to go back to the studio soon, to record another album. I think thats pretty much all that's known at this point. Oh, and hi. This is my first post here.

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
Go home Luas!! NO ONE WANTS YOU!! Just kidding.... heklup

Don't worry people, I know this cat.
-Bert

Sam Hatch

Stunt Coordinator
Actually, 'Strung Out on OK Computer' isn't quite as bad as Vitamin's techno tribute album -- I think it's called 'Green Plastic Mutations'. Bad, bad stuff! I haven't heard the 'Anyone Can Play Radiohead' tribute, but I've read that it's a little better.

And unfortunately, I've given up just about all hope of having anything in my 1000+ CD collection reproduced in either SACD or DVD-A format. Sigh... Okay, maybe there's been one of two titles so far, but color me underwhelmed.

Hopefully they're still planning on a live DVD release in the relatively near future. Luckily I've got tons of other Radiohead goodies to keep me occupied until the next release. These guys are just way too prolific -- I can't think of any other band that has three to four albums worth of quality B-sides!

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Man, OK Computer is a perfect candidate for SACD. Lots of quirky effects and such, and it's a really popular album that would bring attention to the format.

Oh well.

NP: Miles Davis, In Concert, CD

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GabeBillings