What's new

any news on paradigm's new servo 25 !!!! (1 Viewer)

TalalS

Auditioning
Hi..
it's been 8 months since the servo 25 was unviled at the 2001 CES
my dealer is in total darkness about this sub and i know that you guy's like paradigm subs so do any of you "servo 15 lovers" know any thing about the 25...
thanks
Talal

Ryan Peddle

Second Unit
Nobody will know anything till Paradigm themselves part the seas and give up some info. Paradigm is know for saying that something is ebing built and 3 years later it shows up in stores. So as of right now, don't expect any news whatso ever about this giant.
------------------
Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
Could you pick them up for me?

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
I think Paradigm is going to wait until Star Wars is released on DVD before unleashing the beast.
------------------
Trevor..
shellshock.gif

Link Removed Sonically Enhanced
Updated new digital pictures!

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
What's the "25" mean in "Servo 25". Surely its not a 25" woofer? Maybe its 2 12" like the Mirage and M & K's? Is there any trace on info about this sub from the 2001 CES show?

Ken Makela

Stunt Coordinator
The "25" does not mean a 25" woofer. It's a 15 like the servo-15 with more amplification. The Ontario Paradigm Rep filled me in a couple of months ago.
Ken

Randy G

Second Unit
Hey....don't get me started!
Paradigm is the WORST about announcing stuff that either NEVER comes out or comes out YEARS later. For some reason, they derive satisfaction from keeping customers on the hook. I remember calling them many times(about 3 years ago) to get details about when they were coming out with their sunfire sub competitor(they showed mockups at CES). They would continuously say "It should be out next month". I gave up after a year and it NEVER DID come out. THAT'S why I won't ever buy their products.
aaah, that felt good.

Trevor Schell

Supporting Actor
quote: THAT'S why I won't ever buy their products.[/quote]
I would not deprive yourself of some excellent products because they miss out on some premature concepts.
Their current library of product is very large and should satisfy most consumers.
------------------
Trevor..
shellshock.gif

Link Removed Sonically Enhanced
Updated new pictures!
[Edited last by Trevor Schell on August 07, 2001 at 11:03 PM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks