What's new

Any news on High Anxiety? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adkins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Adkins
Fox just released this in Korea. It's anamorphic and looks pretty nice. It's a little grainy but it looks far better than the LD did.

It's in a box set with Silent Movie and To Be Or Not To Be. It can be had for around $40 shipped.

Jeff

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Jeff, will it play on a Region 1 player? Still don't know if I'd want it with those other dogs though!

Ric

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Not sure what's up with this one...
A couple of weeks ago, Netflix showed this and Silent Movie being released on March 30th. Now they say "release date unknown". Amazon doesn't even have it available for pre-order. All I know is that this is a movie I am getting the second I find a copy!

Jon B NY

Stunt Coordinator
I love this movie! I first saw it in my Film History and Theory class as an example of paraody, and satire after seeing two Hitchcock films. This film is BRILLIANT! I cannot WAIT to get his DVD!

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I have good reason to believe that you
will see High Anxiety and Silent Movie
by year's end.

I wouldn't go absolutely on record with
this, but I have received second-hand
information about these titles.

Let's consider it a rumour

Jodee

Screenwriter
Yeah, I absolutely loved this movie as a kid and after I took a Hitchcock class in college where I studied all his films, I appreciaed the movie again on a whole other level.

I suddenly got the joke when Mel Brooks checks into the hotel and the desk clerk tells him "A Mr. MacGuffin called for you sir, but he didn't leave a message." lol

soop.spoon

Supporting Actor
I'll be pissed if I have to buy Silent Movie and To Be Or Not To Be in order to get High Anxiety.

Haggai

Senior HTF Member
I like all three of those movies, but there certainly wouldn't be any justification for only making them available in a boxset without also releasing individual versions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks