What's new

Any News on Disney Shows Like.... (1 Viewer)

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Am hoping to see more season releases from Disney this year. I really want to see In A Heartbeat on DVD

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing

Seeing as Lauren Collins is pretty popular on Degrassi: The Next Generation, why not release a complete series of In A Heartbeat I'd buy it.

satam55

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ike
I'm still waiting for them to release more of their Disney Afternoon Cartoons, such as:

Ducktales Vol. 4

Darkwing Duck Vol. 3 & Vol. 4

Gargoyles Season 2 Vol. 2 & Gargoyles: The Goliath Chronicles/Season 3

Goof Troop

Quack Pack

Aladdin

Hercules

I'd interested in Talespin and Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers if they finished them by releasing their Volume 3s.

Also waiting for them to release the Marvel shows they own, mainly just 90's X-Men & 90's Spider-Man

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
I thought 90s X-Men was coming out soon? (if it hasn't already).

And why are there no season sets of Honey I Shrunk the Kids?? Seems like it would be a no-brainer. Whoops! I'm talking about Disney-- of course they have no brains...

Ockeghem

Ockeghem
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Scott D. Atwell
I wish I had no brains like them -- especially in the arena of marketing. I could use a few extra million to bolster my DVD collection. ;)

satam55

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ike

It is coming out later this month, and we're hoping to god that the episodes are uncut with original Intros, Recaps and End Credits.

merlinjones

Auditioning
Real Name
Merlin

SeanC

Agent
I hope that they finish releasing DuckTales, Rescue Rangers, TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck, Gummi Bears, and The Tick (with the two missing episodes!!), and start volumes for Goof Troop. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't finish up the shows they already started, other than they're reallllllllyyyyy slow when it comes to releasing non-current shows. I'm also hoping to someday see Raw Toonage, Bonkers, Marsupilami, The Schnookums and Meat Funny Cartoon Show, The Wuzzles, and Muppet Babies, but seeing how they treat their more well-known shows, I'm not holding my breath. :frowning:

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley

I just want them uncut and in the original running order. They could even include the Stan Lee interviews that were added to the first vhs release...we'll see. Those original vhs releases also included X-Men mini-comics, which have never been reprinted...

And why, oh why has Disney never released complete season sets of Lilo & Stitch, Timon & Pumbaa and Aladdin?? It seems like such basic logic for Disney to want to release those (and many more). Why is Disney so frustrating and dumb?

nikkif99uk

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Nikki Fineing
Any chance of seeing Wizards Of Waverly Place, That's So Raven, The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody, The Suite Life On Deck and Cory In the House being released in season sets, not so keen on the best of sets

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I would like Disney to release more of Disneyland/The Wonderful World of Color etc. or at least some of the series that were a part of it such as Texas John Slaughter .

Regulus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
William Hughes
I'd like to see them release Song of the South on DVD, however I believe there's a better chance the Detroit Lions will win the Super Bowl!:laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks