Any news at all on High Anxiety?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ric Easton, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Ric Easton

Ric Easton Cinematographer

Besides Young Frankenstein, this is the only other Mel Brooks film that I'm a fan of. Being a Hitchcock fan probably has more than a little bit to do with it.

Although I may break down and get Spaceballs if they ever came out with a Ludicrous Edition.

Anyways, to paraphrase... I want it, I want it, I want it... I ain't got it!

Ric

2. Bill>Moore

Bill>Moore Second Unit

Wish I had some info on this one, but I'm in the same boat as you. I love this movie and would love to grab a DVD copy of this.

3. Patrick McCart

Patrick McCart Lead Actor

Patrick McCart
    Fox had them in the works, but no updates.

Perhaps they're waiting for Warner Bros. to release their wave of Hitchcock titles next year.

4. Bill Burns

Bill Burns Supporting Actor

I'm a tremendous fan of two of his most recent pictures, Robin Hood: Men in Tights and Dracula: Dead and Loving It, for reasons I cannot adequately account. [​IMG] These films crack me up every time I watch them, and I think a golden opportunity was missed to issue the first to coincide with Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves, from WB (another will be missed if its release fails to coincide with The Adventures of Robin Hood later this year). Both films had audio commentaries on laser, so those should, of course, return for the eventual DVDs.

It's been a long while since I last caught High Anxiety, but I'd like to see it on disc as well. There's just no such thing as too much Brooks to my funny bone.

5. R. Kay

R. Kay Second Unit

Xiety ... You Win ...