Any news about KOF Season 5?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Mack P., Aug 17, 2005.

1. Mack P.

Mack P. Auditioning

Does anybody know anything about King of Queens Season 5? I love this show along with ELR (my 2 favorite recent comedies). Kevin James is very very funny trying to get rid of Author. Carrie isn't bad as well. All 3 main stars work good with each other.

I hope that someone has some news about season 5!

2. Mack P.

Mack P. Auditioning

Opps, I meant to say KOQ not KOF in the title post.

3. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

There was a long wait between Season 2 and Season 3, and that came out when Hitch was in theaters. Season 4 came out with Hitch on DVD. I'd say it might be awhile, say, whenever Kevin James has another movie.

4. Dane Marvin

Dane Marvin Screenwriter

Though it can be argued that season 5 would be released around November 9th to tie in with the opening of the Ray Romano/Kevin James film "Grilled", early November seems to be right about on schedule anyway. So if I had to make a guess, I'd definitely say first or second week in November.

5. Corey_Smith

Corey_Smith Stunt Coordinator

Well, we are well past November now, and still not even a peep on whether or not the 5th season is coming out. It's a good season too, it includes the "Mentalo" episode and the finale where Doug breaks the bed and Lou becomes a huge gossip when Doug & Carrie start sleeping in seperate beds.

6. ElijahS

ElijahS Supporting Actor

James has a few films scheduled for 2006, plus some more in 2007. Sony will probably at least release one season at some point next year.