What's new

Any new firmware versions for RP-91? (1 Viewer)

Arthur Legardo

Second Unit
Real Name
ArthurL
Just curious because there seemed to be a flurry of new versions a while back and now things seem rather quite.

Arthur

HankM

Second Unit
Where can I download the newest version? I forgot were I got the last version but there was a thread on here directing to the site. Anyone remember?

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
i tried a search at AVS, but the function was disabled. i currently have the 155 version and am looking for the upgrade to v250.

Dmitry- that link no longer works...where else could i look to download the newest firmware (along with instructions)?

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Thomas,

I don't know of any other sites, but I suggest you use an FTP program and go to ftp.imagesoftcorp.com then grab the file rp91-250.zip. I just checked and it was working, albeit the connection seemed slow. Internet Explorer timed out, but WS_FTP Pro connected.

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
thanks dmitry. connecting now...seems the bandwith was being used during the day because i'm holdin steady around 250 KB/s :)
*edit* well i was hoping there'd be a readme file in the zip that would tell me how to work it, but i was wrong :frowning:. i did some searching on AVS and found out a little more about updating my unit. i burned the file as an image in Nero twice and both times got errors with the rp91 saying it couldnt playback that type of disc. what am i doing wrong?

Dmitry

Supporting Actor
Thomas, I wish I knew — I downloaded the file in anticipation of my RP-91's arrival but when it came it had the latest firmware already installed so I didn't even get to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks