What's new

any new dlp sets in canada? (1 Viewer)

smackjack22

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle
Only place iv seen them that i would want is the 73 inch 73737 mitsubishi model at costco here but it is $2600.The 50 and 55 inch and even 60 inch lcd and plasma sets dont seem big enough and id much perfer the bigger picture.Problem is i see the same tv going for $1800 american online :(Sucks in canada for buying tv's i guess.Plus i have to factor in repalcing the bulb as well.Now i don't need this to turn into a dlp vs plasma vs lcd war cause they all have there disadvantages.Anywhere else to get dlp sets in canada besides costco?Looking to get this tv around $2000 cdn.I guess the only way is to get a us shipping address from a warehosue and than drive there to pick it up.If im forced to do that i think ill wait until next year when i get the 82 inch mitsubishi for cheaper but thats not what im looking to do if i can avoid it.Any help would be appreciated

smackjack22

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle
also what do you guys think are the chances of mitsubishi coming out with newer dlp sets in 2010 and have a model even bigger than 82 inches? Or is dlp gonna be dead after this year?Plus there eventually gonna be coming out with 100 inch+ sets in the future if they come out with UHD sets that are 2160 p and 4320 p so you can see a difference but i guess that could be another 5 years or so.It's always not a bad thing to play the waiting game but you only live once so how long do i wait:)

smackjack22

Auditioning
Real Name
Kyle
You guys are VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRry intrested in dlp sets i can tell

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
Have you considered the Display Devices area? I can move this thread there (from Hi Def Hardware).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks