Any nasal snuff enthusiasts here?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Bob McLaughlin, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Bob McLaughlin

Bob McLaughlin Screenwriter

Bob
    I tried this at a poker tournament. Very interesting stuff, you don't chew it, you sniff it up your nose. Very genteel. So far I have tried mint-flavored and raspberry. I don't find it addictive and I like the way it clears my head and wakes me up, especially when you're feeling tired on weekend nights and you need a quick rejuvenation.

Anyone out there try it? Please, no lectures on the evils of tobacco...I only break the stuff out on special occasions, I'm sure you all drink more than I use snuff!

2. Michael Warner

Michael Warner Supporting Actor

I tried it once and found it to be quite a kick. It was a German blend with menthol and oils added. It made me sneeze and gave me a runny nose so I haven't felt the urge to try it since. Sure beats smoking -- cleaner, non-offensive, and pretty cheap to boot.

3. Grant B

Grant B Producer

There is quite a variation in snuff.
    There was a kind that I found in small glass thin circular bottle (Dr Muller's maybe?) that is great.
    Most of the others just gives you Big Brown Buggers and makes you sneeze

4. Jason GT

Jason GT Second Unit

Nothing to add here, cept when I saw the thread title, I didn't know what "nasal snuff" was - sounded like a euphemism for uh... another... nasally applied chemical product.

5. Grant B

Grant B Producer

It's been around longer than the other kinds.
    The Senate use to have snuff boxes at their seats back in the 1800s