What's new

Any more Star Wars titles coming for GC???? (1 Viewer)

William Ward

Supporting Actor
I'm loving Rogue Leader, and wondered if there were any other SW titles coming for GC. I know there are a couple games for X-Box or PS2 coming, but I want to know about GC.

Anyone know anything???

Matt Birchall

Supporting Actor
I'm pretty sure that I heard something about a game based on Attack of the Clones coming out sometime this year for the GameCube. I'd be really surprised if they didn't release something based off the new movie within a few months of its release.

Have no idea if it's going to be an original, all-new game, or if it's going to be a port of the other Star Wars games that are coming out this year, like Racer Revenge (PS2), Jedi Starfighter (PS2), or Galaxies (PC/Xbox).

Hopefully, whatever they release will be worlds better than the crap games based off of The Phantom Menace.

-mwb-

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The Starfighter 2 game for PS2 (and I think X-Box) is based on Episode II, like Starfighter was based on Episode I.

There will probably be an Episode II based GNC game eventually.

One interesting thing, 3 years ago, Rogue Squadron came out for the N64. It had a ship from Episode I in it (the Naboo ship) and TPM came out only a few months after RS. I wonder if Rogue Leader has a hidden Episode II ship, because if it did then it would be in the same tradition as the first game.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Actually there is one more Nintendo Exlusive that LucasArts has to come out with as per their contract from 1999 that weilded Rouge Squadron and Rouge Squadron II so there is one more to be released under that and the rumors I have heard is that its not another space shooter.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks