Any more Farscape?

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Moe Maishlish, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Moe Maishlish

Moe Maishlish Supporting Actor

With Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars out of the way now (and available on DVD), I was wondering if there was any news on the future of the series? From what I understand, the miniseries scored VERY well, and there's still plenty of plot threads left to be resolved, like

[D'Argo's fate (I don't think he's dead), the ongoing Nebari threat, the wormhole travellers who tagged Moya, Rigel's return to his empire, etc.

The potential for more mini's is high, and I think there's definately an audience out there for it. If the DVD sells well enough, then maybe SciFi & Hallmark can be convinced to keep them coming (or maybe even revive the show??? [​IMG] )

I'm still thirsty for more Farscape, so any news good good news. I'd hate to think this is the end of such a good sci-fi series.

Moe.

2. Mikel_Cooperman

Mikel_Cooperman Producer

Mikey
    I am thirsty for more as well. Give me some more frelling Farscape. This show is just too good to let it go away.

3. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

The producers and cast have hinted that they'd like to do a feature film next, but nothing official as of yet. It's also going into syndication in the fall, so they may be waiting for that too.