What's new

Any midnight sales for The Matrix Reloaded in Fort Lauderdale area or elswhere? (1 Viewer)

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
I'm in Lauderdale but feel free to post other cities for others hoping to buy The Matrix Reloaded at midnight.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
The Wal*Marts on Oakland/University + Atlantic/Powerline are open 24 hours a day. You should be able to hit one of them at 12AM. :)

Dan Rudolph

Senior HTF Member
Kyle, he was asking about mighnight sales. Midnight=beginning of street date. These aren't street date breakers.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
Best buy in San Diego had a midnight sale last night, but I was too tired to go.

And I agree these midnight sales are not in violation of street date.

rob kilbride

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rob Kilbride
Got mine at Walmart on Powerline and Atlantic. Thanks Rob. Kyle was responding to a post that has since been removed which was reporting that the poster already had the DVD before midnight which indeed is a violation of street date. The store was named in the post.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Dan, are we talking about the same person? I'm not speaking of the thread starter (Rob), but someone who posted in the thread about a street date violation (Luke, whose post has since been deleted).

Rob knows what I'm talking about.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
It's cool. Normally the posts aren't deleted, but edited. It's easy to think that I just typed the wrong name in my original post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks