What's new

Any Life of Agony fan here? (1 Viewer)

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
Picked up tickets for their reunion show in NYC. Can't wait to see this one. GnR in December and now LOA in January. Here is a news clip from Blabbermouth.net
LIFE OF AGONY Sell Out Reunion Gig In Less Than 10 Minutes!
LIFE OF AGONY reportedly needed less than 10 minutes to sell out New York City's Irving Plaza (capacity around 1,200), where the group are scheduled to perform a one-off reunion gig on Saturday, Jan. 4, 2003. Also set to appear on the bill are AMONG THIEVES (featuring former LIFE OF AGONY bassist Alan Robert) and Atlantic recording artists SHINEDOWN.
LIFE OF AGONY will be recording a live CD/DVD during the show for a tentative late spring/early summer release through an as-yet-undetermined label.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Didn't they end up with the Ugly-Kid-Joe singer guy (Something Whitford or Whitfield?) as they began to slide toward breakup? Will the reunion be with the UKJ guy, or with their original singer (the Keith guy who kinda looked like a dog)?

Didn't they also have a couple different drummers? I remember working with them once and the drummer was the guy from pro-Pain, Dan-somebody (I'm pretty sure). I thought they said they went through like 10 drummers since they formed (and Spinal Tap jokes were abound).

-Vince

Drew Mertz

Stunt Coordinator
The Reunion would be with the original singer. The x UKJ singer they had is Whitfield Crane, he has a new band that just came out over the summer Medication that features X Machine Head guitarest Logan. They aren`t too bad.

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, Vince they did go thru a few drummers. The drummer that will be doing this show is Sal Abruscato. He was in Type O Negative before his stint with LOA. And Drew is correct in saying that orignal vocalist Keith Caputo is on vocals. He is funky looking isnt he. Give his solo stuff a listen, some great stuff. Nothing like LOA.

Chat C

Agent
That would be a interesting show to see. I saw LOA back when Keith was still in the band, and the band SNOT- who's singer died and are now defunct as well opened up for them. Great show. Hope the DVD catches the energy they were once known for live.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks