What's new

any lady dvd fans out there...... (1 Viewer)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
"Are there any lady DVD fans here?"

Sorry, but all my DVDs are gender-neutral; DVDs are not organic, reproducable lifeforms. Simple as that.

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Frank no...I'm no cheerleader, (I'm assuming you visited my website and saw that goofy hair doo.I was just trying something new with my hair in those pics. I even removed my piercings in those pics and took off my white makeup as not to scare away any HTF members. :D
Peace,
Eve

EDIT- okay I just got why you said that.... it's right under your spidey pic "cheerleaders for everybody"
my bad.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
It sure beats "Drinks for everybody" don't ya think? And remember there are male cheerleaders
smiley_jester.gif
if you are not interested in the normal kind.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Stephen, it's a gormet taste sensation that was first popularized on Monty Python's Flying Circus TV show. You might also want to try: eggs, eggs, Spam, eggs or Spam, sausage, Spam or Spam, Spam, Spam, bacon or Spam, Spam, Spam, and Spam. Then you might want to try my favourite, which I inadvertedly discovered in my very own kitchen, Spagetti, Spam, eggs, bacon, Spam, cantelope, hash, Spam, monkey brains and Spam. It should be stirred but not shaken.
"How do you handle a hungry man, the Spam handlers!" Best wishes from Rachael's kitchen!

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Robert, there's always Spam, Spam, martini, and Spam. That's certainly one of my favourites! You and your friend Mr. Bond should try it.;) Best wishes!

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Frank....lol

That's a Marilyn Manson quote I put it in German (which I am learning to speak more fluently) wondering when anyone would crack the code and translate into English. In English it really translates as this: I'm someone old I'm someone new, I'm someone stupid just like you.

Cheers,

Eve

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
dear rachael,

i must say your spam "mixtures" sure do sound yum, because, as we all know, theres always time for spiced ham. i was just woundering if you could "spice" anything else. maybe spiced fish "spish" or spiced pork "spork".

by the way souldnt that be pan and spam, not pan and scan. ho ho ho, im off to take my pills.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Eve T,
Do you have any pics of you with the white makeup and piercings? As that wouldn't scare all of us away, some people out there like that look(like me :) )
BTW - are you into the more non-mainstream "darkwave" music?

Eve T

Supporting Actor
Kelley...indeed I have more pics I'll have to put them on my site sometime. Yes I'm into many types of music, most of the music I listen to people haven't even heard of. Hubby used to work for an underground goth magazine so we have lots of that stuff lying around.

Peace,

Eve

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Sorry Eve, mine was a literal translation. Unlike some people who live in this country, I learned English when I got here. Wouldn't it just suck if I expected everyone else here to have to learn German for me? I at least made a stab at learning English. But then what do I know... I don't live in CA. :D

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
what mag did he used to work for???

I've been moving away from goth roots, but my heart is still there, just not my haircut, clothing, etc....though I still listen to all the music

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Stephan, I like to fish. Spam, large stuffable whole trout, spam, breading, celery, diced shrimp & spam is good. I only like boar meet purified to the max. Trout season is near! If I don't catch one there's always Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam & worms! Best wishes!

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
it would seem that my hunt for a like minded female has turned into th kelly and frank show ( canned laughter ).
thanks for the sudgestion of spam and worms by the way rachael, thats a very good idea.:)

Dheiner

Gazoo
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Dhein
To quote Terry Jones:

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam......or Lobster Thermidor au Crevette with a Mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Speaking of Spam, my best friend uses it to make the worst smelling and tasting pizza I have ever had. Its spam and horse radish sauce.....If I were to imagine what eating vomit would be like I would imagine it to taste like Chris's Spam/Horse Radish Sauce Pizza, world famous(well maybe not).

I think the Aussie's should make a movie about Stephen and Call it Muriel's Wedding 2: Stephen's Wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks