What's new

any lady dvd fans out there...... (1 Viewer)

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
hi im an australian dvd freak, any ladies from my country like me?

id love to talk to you. :b

steve

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
now now frank if i have to spend all my spare cash on dvd's...... then i have to find someone that understands, am i right, or am i right! :D

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
how sad....... the only person to answer this is myself, and some guy called frank :frowning:

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
;) Stephen, it's your signiture profile that's driving the lassies away. Don't you think the women would rather get eaten raw? Best wishes!

Eve T

Supporting Actor
how sad....... the only person to answer this is myself, and some guy called frank
LOL!!!!!!!!!! But Frank has that cool spidey sig going on so it's all good. Y0 the thing that cracked me up in your post was : "any ladies from my country like me?"
Well I sure hope there is someone in your country that likes you. :D I know what you meant though you were referring to (are there any ladies in my country that share my DVD interest?") it just sounded funny.
Alas, now you have another female who has answered your post, not to mention Frank that one hell of a guy and another female who as I (thinks the I'm gonna cook you thing on your sig might be scaring away the chicks)
Anyhoo someone mentioned that post belonged in the HTF personals.....that would be a scary thought..hmmmm home theater personals section. It might be good for a few laughs heehee. :D
Peace,
Eve

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
the cooking thing is from die hard, when hes punching the crap out of blondie ( not debra harry ).

and i also cook for a living, so i found it funny. it was either that or " here's one i prepared earlier "

what would be a better quote??

Julie K

Screenwriter
Stephen, it's your signiture profile that's driving the lassies away.
Ehhh, I've got a chainsaw and I'm not afraid of any wanna-be cannibal.
smiley_chainsaw2.gif

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
dear julie,

that was a lovely pic of, what i can assume, you cutting my head to mush. we really must do lunch some time, maybe you can eat my liver with some fava bean.......

Stephen B

Stunt Coordinator
yeeeeeeeeeeeehaw, i can rasel up some grits and possum chilli, and bobby-joe and billy-jean can bring the moon shine. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks