1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Any LA Fitness members?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Derby, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Chris Derby

Chris Derby Second Unit

I'm looking into cancelling my 24-hour Fitness membership and starting anew at LA Fitness. Mostly due to convenience. LA Fitness is closer to my apartment and my roomate already has a membership there.

I'm looking for the best deal for a premier membership. My roomate haggled them down to something like $159 down and $35/mo and 2 months free. I'm just trying to see how much flex they have in there memberships.

Thanks in advance!

2. Pamela

Pamela Supporting Actor

I payed around $250 down and $29 a month for the executive club. I see they've been having some promotions where there is no money down. Might want to check into that!

3. Chris Derby

Chris Derby Second Unit

Thanks!

I'll check on the "no money down". I haven't seen that promotion yet.

4. Earl J

Earl J Stunt Coordinator

My wife and I paid $99 each for registration and I believe $31 each per month for the LA Fitness Sports Club in our area.

Earl

5. Chris Derby

Chris Derby Second Unit

is that a premier membership (all clubs in ca) or a classic (can only be used at your club of enrollment)?